Spider Solitaire – The Classic Card Game
Sink your fangs into one of the most popular solo card games – SS! The objective is to stack all the cards in descending suit order from King to Ace.
Deal out ten columns of overlapping cards. Then, use strategy to expose and build stacks by shifting exposed cards around the tableau. Stack cards of the same suit to clear them from the table.
Multiple difficulty options determine how much order is preset at the start. Earn points for stacks cleared before winning by consolidating all cards. Undo mistakes or restart any time!
Spider Solitaire features:
- Easy to learn rules and gameplay
- Progressively more challenging settings
- Scoring system and stats tracking
- Soothing natural background visuals
- Unlimited undos and restarts
Exercise your mind while enjoying this free classic. Attempt the tougher challenges like playing suits randomly or with just one redeal! SS weaves an engaging web of card-shifting strategy!
In SS, the cards are arranged in 8 tableau piles of 10 cards each. The top card of each pile is face up, and the rest of the cards are face down. There are also 4 empty cells at the top of the screen.
To move cards in SS, you can click on them to select them. You can then drag them to another pile. You can only move cards that are one rank higher or one rank lower than the top card of the pile you are moving them to.
Game Modes Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire offers a variety of game modes, including:
- Classic: This is the classic version of Spider Solitaire. The goal is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles.
- Four Suits: This is a more challenging version of Spider Solitaire. In Four Suits, you have to move cards of all four suits.
- Eight Suits: This is the most challenging version of Spider Solitaire. In Eight Suits, you have to move cards of all eight suits.
Here are some tips for playing SS:
- Start by clearing the top cards of the tableau. This will make it easier to move the other cards around.
- Use the empty cells to store cards that you can’t use right away. This will free up space on the tableau and make it easier to make moves.
- Be patient. Spider Solitaire is a challenging game, and it takes time to master. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t win every game. Just keep practicing and you’ll eventually get better.
SS is a great way to pass the time or relieve stress. It is simple to learn but challenging to master, and it is a lot of fun to play. If you are looking for a good online solitaire game, I highly recommend Spider Solitaire.